France is a romantic place which always full of love and lovers like spending time in. However, most of them target Paris since it where the Eiffel Tower is. However, if you’d like to try another great city in France you might consider visiting Toulouse. This city is even called as the Pink City. However, don’t misunderstand this travel destination as for lovers only because this place offers complete tourist attractions where you can enjoy solo, in a group of friends, or families.
Things you need to know about Toulouse
Traveling to Toulouse is a great idea especially if you wish for the full-tourism experience. Toulouse is a metropolitan city where the authentic culture is also still bounded. That’s what makes this city more interesting to visit. Here is what you need to know about the city:
- Toulouse is basically a safe city to visit. One of the most wonderful things about this city is the climate. You can visit this city in any season you like. There is no extreme climate since the average temperature is pleasant which about 26 degrees Celsius. Even in winter, the temperature is not too extreme. It is only rarely below 8 degree Celsius.
- About the transport, this city provides various alternatives so that you can choose the type of transport you are the most comfortable with. Be it metro, train, trams, buses, or taxi, all is provided to help you commute from one place to another. If you want to visit the neighboring towns, it is suggested to take high-speed TGV trains. However, it is also great to visit each attraction on foot since most of them are in walk distance anyway especially those around the city center.
- One of the most attractive points about Toulouse is its architectures. There are historical buildings built in beautiful architectural styles. Some of them are old and some are just built like that to spark the vibe art. There is also interesting buildings where they are made of pink bricks. Lots of tourists taking pictures in some of the spots to get the best shots. Well, it is highly recommended to take some pictures just like photo-shooting because the view is really promising for good pictures to come out.
- Toulouse is also a city of culture and art. That is why there is plenty of museums around the city. There is also a cultural center when various events are held. Tourists attractions in Toulouse include parks, botanical garden, entertainment center, historical architectures, and not to mention the pride of Toulouse, the Garonne River.
- Toulouse seems to be a peaceful city where you can leisure around the town in serene. However, the nightlife in this city is also pretty wild. Thu, for you who’d like to experience the best nightlife when you are in Toulouse then you can plenty of choices to go. There are cozy bars, cafes, as well as popular clubs to spend your night. You will enjoy nice drinks along with great live music and other themed events.